In every season, Flagship Title has and will continue to reimagine our operation; from increasing our services line to include short sale facilitation to investing in infrastructure to plan for technology changes.
We stay at the front of industry news to ensure compliance and a streamline closing experience. Our belief is if you have a need, we will find a solution.
Ask us about our class so you can learn the best uses of this tool. Sign up NOW!
Our online closing platform, powered by Qualia, provides you and your clients with an even better settlement experience than you have already come to expect from us at Flagship Title.
All of our partners and their clients can now:
- Order closings with one click
- See all orders you’ve placed with Flagship Title
- Get real-time updates on the closing process
- Send messages and share documents securely
- Use our mobile app while on the go
You will automatically be invited to join the next time we work together, or you can claim your account now. Just reach out to Kristin M. Horne at KHorne@FlagshipTitle.com. She will be happy to send you an invitation.
Learn more about our technology here: EMD / WIRE INST
- eClosing – Zero paper. Zero travel. Fully secure online closing with an electronic notary* – Close from your mobile device or desktop!
- Hybrid Closing – Key documents that require notarization would be printed and wet signed, while other documents would be signed electronically.
- Mail-Away – The full closing package would be sent electronically and printed by the consumer, who would then sign the documents and secure a notary of their own choosing. The package when then be scanned and the original document package would be sent via overnight to us.
- Mobile Notaries – A notary would come physically at a time and location of your choosing with the printed document package to be signed. The rest would be handled by the notary.
- In House – Close at one of our physical locations.
* For buyers obtaining a loan for their purchase, their lender will need to approve the use of an electronic notary.