Flagship Title offers an extensive list of services for all of your real estate closing needs. Please click on a link below to learn about the services that are appropriate for you.
Who We Serve
Flagship Title has invested in the resources to make the closing process quicker, easier, and more efficient. We pride ourselves in helping our customers achieve success by being informed and empowered.
Check out these great resources below!
To view our Video Library: Click Here
To be taken to our Calculator page: Click Here
We’ve launched our new online closing platform, powered by Qualia, to provide you and your clients with an even better settlement experience than you have already come to expect from us at Flagship Title.
All of our partners and their clients can now:
- Order closings with one click
- Get real-time updates on the closing process
- Send messages and share documents securely
- Use our mobile app while on the go
You will automatically be invited to join the next time we work together, or you can claim your account now.
Download More Information:
Closing Day Options
The days of sitting together at the closing table is becoming passé. Flagship Title can offer a more efficient and streamlined closing experience. Ask us about these secure closing options and what would work with your closing parameters:
- eClosing ― Zero paper. Zero travel. Fully secure online closing with an electronic notary* – Close from your mobile device or desktop!
- Hybrid Closing ― Key documents that require notarization would be printed and wet signed, while other documents would be signed electronically.
- Mail-Away ― The full closing package would be sent electronically and printed by the consumer, who would then sign the documents and secure a notary of their own choosing. The package when then be scanned and the original document package would be sent via overnight to us.
- Mobile Notaries ― A notary would come physically at a time and location of your choosing with the printed document package to be signed. The rest would be handled by the notary.
- In House ― Close at one of our physical locations.
* For buyers obtaining a loan for their purchase, there lender will need to approve the use of an electronic notary.